CP and A2P2:
Your love of Caribou Coolers isn't shared (yet) by your nephew. Miles didn't actually try any of his mommy's drink, but he did express an immediate dislike for the concept. Give the little guy time; he'll convert. Maybe if it were made with Similac powder...
3 comments:
Maybe Miles wanted a Northern Lite Vanilla Cooler, perhaps he is watching his caloric intake. He just didn't know how to express his frustration any other way than crying. Don't worry Miles, I cry too in frustration!
Dear Auntie Angie and Uncle Charlie,
I prefer my 'Bou Cooler a bit more diluted - it tasted much better several hours later mixed in with my mommy's milk. You can just take my word for it because I don't think you want to try it that way. Maybe some day I'll drink it straight up like you do!
Miles wants an orange frappa mochachiiiinoooooooo!!!!
Post a Comment