Thursday, March 27, 2008

Miles in motion

Miles and I are having a good day together. After keeping his mommy awake last night with my snoring (which she says isn't as bad as YOUR snoring, Larry!), I wasn't sure if Miles would want to spend the day with me or not. He started the day with two poopy diapers, so we called it even.

Mid-morning, we took a trip to Starbucks so I could have some caffeine.
Here's Miles, all set to go. We've had fun reading Tickle Tickle (Helen Oxenbury), Baby Says Peekaboo (DK Press), and Bounce (Doreen Cronin). Miles noticed right way that Bounce was written by someone who has the same first name as his other grandma. He's a smart little guy.
Annie came home for lunch to make sure Miles did his leg-lift workout for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he even take his hand out of his mouth during my week in Virginia?
- Daddy/Tanner

Angie said...

Holy cuteness batman!