Monday, August 4, 2008

Glasses at last

Finally, after five and a half weeks of impatiently waiting since having cataract surgery, I have glasses with the right correction. My eyes aren't working together like a team yet, but I'm sure in a day or two I'll be able to focus like I've been doing it all my life. I attempted to go for the intelligent look, like Angie did when she picked out her new frames a few months back. Instead, I ended up looking like I visited the zebra exhibit at the zoo.


I took a gazillion shots to try and show what my new frames really look like, but none were flattering of me or of the glasses, except the one of the frames sitting casually on my iBook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again...what was Retired Lar doing at the time these self portraits were taken? Isn't he capable of taking your picture?!

Angie said...

I love your glasses!

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses! Very cool! Hope your eyes remember how to work together very soon. xoxo

Teresa Saum said...

Very chic and modern!