I had a strange experience publishing yesterday's blog entry. Hickory Tech (our Internet provider) repeatedly denied me access to publish, based on the CONTENT of the blog! I've read blogs with language that is clearly not appropriate for family viewing, but whatever the censorship issue is with what I wrote is baffling. Ideas, anyone?
In an attempt to outwit the censors, I made some changes by removing a sentence about pork shoulder being called "pork butt" in North Carolina, and re-captioning the bathtub picture so it no longer referred to the babies as being "dirty" after going to the park. Eventually I was able to publish, but I didn't dare add anything else, although there are some more adventures I had planned to describe.
How about a video instead?
Or perhaps a slideshow??
1 comment:
I loved your pictures! Looks like a good time was had by all as they used to say in the Canby News.
Post a Comment