But the world works in mysterious ways, so I'm not giving up on "Who are you?" quite yet. If you read this and want to participate, go to the previous blog entry and do your thing. Or, if you are beyond that, pursue the "Who are you?" question another way...thanks to a fun, entertaining, and educational little name game my brother Mark sent me. Thanks, Mark. At least somebody cares.
Follow the directions to find out how many people there are in the U.S. with the same first and last name as you have. There are 32 people with my name, but "one or fewer" with the name Jill Reps, which is my before-Potts name. Angie, I'm going out on a limb and saying there are fewer of you now than when you were Angie Peterson. Ha ha! If my great-uncle Roy Tschumper or great-aunt Elsie Tschumper were still living, they'd each be one of a kind, don't you think?
Well, go play now. And don't mind me. I'll be fine, even with all of those creeps lurking out there under bridges reading blogs. Hannah and Miles will be here tomorrow to offer love and support to their mistreated grandma.
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|

3 comments:
i pop on over to your blog every so often, after reading teresa's blog, so you can count me as a quiet lurker (but i'm not sure about the company i'm in...). the how many of me thing says there are 12 of me in the US and only 1 of my son. pretty cool!
There are more Angela Potts (107) than Angie Potts (12). I will stick with Angie - more unique I guess. The Peterson last name has many more hits than Potts (obvious I guess). Peterson is so boring. They are also very mute at family gatherings.
I guess I should have kept my maiden name if I wanted a chance at being unique. When I was Mary Wills I was in the company of only 402 but as an O'Brien, I've soared to 1,568. So many O'Brien's so little time! I'm joining Amanda as a quiet lurker to your site, Jill. I do enjoy the pictures and the comments from your young ones. :)
Post a Comment