I'm behind on news, but anyone who reads this knows what goes on around here anyway. Last weekend was Twins Shower Weekend, and a good time was had by all, until Sunday evening. More on that later.
I've got a dang cold and have no inspiration for writing anything witty or clever, so pictures can do the talking.
I've got a dang cold and have no inspiration for writing anything witty or clever, so pictures can do the talking.
Hannah and Miles say "Hi-yoh"
Looking ready for a Stella-style 5-4-3-2-1-blastoff!
Miles and Hannah ride el caballo, Charlie Horse
Grandpa and Grandma get some time to talk with the Cousins.
Ready for the party, Angie is one cute mama-to-be!
Fortunately for the twins, Angie's relatives are talented knitters and crocheters.Hannah, Miles, and Abbey enjoy bubble time
with Auntie/Mommy Annie.
While we waited to find out about Miles,
Charlie and Angie read to Hannah.
Stella is a favorite!
Charlie and Angie read to Hannah.
Stella is a favorite!
4 comments:
What a cute story about the day! Poor Miles! Those busy little fingers can find things most big people can't! Actually, I have done that myself more than once. Ouch! You will have to "baby proof" even more when 2 more join the party! Mary Jo
I am so sorry I missed most of the shower activity. I've been waiting for the pictures! Poor little Miles. Your grandbabies are gorgeous, Jill.
thanks for a fun weekend, grandma j!
Cute new pics! I'm coming down to GAC tomorrow for the TEAC meeting. Wish you were still on it but I'm guessing you are glad you aren't! :)
Molly :)
Post a Comment