Miles came to visit on Saturday while his daddy went golfing in LeSueur. Annie was here, too, so we got caught up on life in O-Town. After lunch and a nap, Miles took off to see his Grimmius grandparents and Putter the puppy. Here are a few highlights of the visit.
I got to read this annoying Eric Carle book to Miles. He loves it as much as Hannah does, and I don't like it any more than when Hannah and I read it last time she was here, but she was such a good animal sound maker I couldn't resist. Miles is especially talented at flamingo fluting.
While he rocked in Grandpappy's retirement chair, Miles led a thoughtful discussion about the price of milk (up) and his hopes for the stock market (up).
This picture is just plain cute.
4 comments:
He looks so grown-up in the last picture! Beautiful boy!
The cuteness is almost too much to take! Glad you had such a fun visit!
SO cute Jill! He is getting so big! Luke loves the Eric Carle book too.
Molly
You didn't tell them how he came into the house looking for "GamPa, GamPa, Gampa". We certainly had a fine lunch together.
Post a Comment