Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fence readiness 2

It's been a while since the landscapers have been here. Today they double-dipped by removing stumps and debris and leveling the ground along the line where the new fence will be, while simultaneously leveling an area behind *Fowl Countenance's house. Here are before and after shots. "Before" is taken through the sun room screen, hence the hazy appearance. I was also half asleep, so that could account for it, too. Miles and Hannah would've enjoyed watching the worker driving the little New Holland loader. He was moving FAST.

It's hard to tell much from these shots, but the ground is now leveled off and stumps are gone. Hurray! Here's hoping the next phase will begin before the weeds make their way through the newly-flattened dirt. I'm never too optimistic about these projects moving along at a reasonable pace. Cindy, I hope your landscape work is near completion and that you traded out the plants you didn't like for some you DO like!


*Name has been changed to discourage legal action.

No comments: