Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Charlie!


Charlie's first birthday--just after Dad helped him burn his finger on the candle.

5 comments:

lljone said...

Cute picture! I think Charlie at age 1 looks a little like Owen especially his nose and eyes (except for eye color).

Charlie said...

... and the eyes and eyebrows look a lot like Ethan!

I love Elisabeth's feathered hair, too. And was dad wearing a vest of some sort? Gotta love the very early 80s!

espd said...

CUTE! Flash forward to the boys on April 29th! :-)

My hair was very Farrah Fawcettesque, don't you think? And Paco must not yet have met Glen the barber.

How weird that Annie wasn't even around yet!

apg said...

Yes, it would be another 10 years before your little sister joined the family...

Ha.

I think you looked like Ethan but with Owen's hair.

Aunch said...

I think that picture is all Ethan except for the hair and nose - those are so Owen.