HA! That's hilarious - "There's someone for everyone." Thanks for the happy anniversary wishes...as I said before, we've learned from the best :)
This is great, dear. I thought you were going to post some formal wedding shots when you asked if I'd seen the CD with A&Ts wedding pictures. These are much better!Fuy, we didn't eve know Miles back then...
Ha ha ha!!!! :-) Happy anniversary, A & T!!!
Such sweet pictures of you! Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary, Annie & Tanner! I hope you had a great day. I love the shirts!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HA! That's hilarious - "There's someone for everyone." Thanks for the happy anniversary wishes...as I said before, we've learned from the best :)
This is great, dear. I thought you were going to post some formal wedding shots when you asked if I'd seen the CD with A&Ts wedding pictures. These are much better!
Fuy, we didn't eve know Miles back then...
Ha ha ha!!!! :-) Happy anniversary, A & T!!!
Such sweet pictures of you! Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary, Annie & Tanner! I hope you had a great day. I love the shirts!
Post a Comment