Monday, December 6, 2010

For the Kroks

Dear Brenda and John,

Larry got up this morning and couldn't find the Horizon Court. Later, he realized he'd forgotten how to make the bed and tried to call the cabin steward for assistance. When our bedroom window wouldn't open up onto a deck view of the Pacific Ocean, he gave up and went grocery shopping.  I refuse to pull the chair out for him at dinner tonight or to give him a wine list. To make matters worse, we're out of Baked Alaska, Floating Islands, Limoncello sorbet, and Bananas Foster. And it's no fun to make up our own trivia questions (at least we get the answers right!). Where's the Island Princess when you need her??!

Thanks for encouraging us to take the Panama Canal cruise. Time to work on laundry.

Jill and Larry


2 comments:

apg said...

I love it! Can't wait to hear ALL about your trip :)

p.s. I agree - thanks, Kroks, for encouraging mom and Paco to take the trip!

espd said...

Hilarious! Just what you need... Paco becoming fond of "the good life!"