Grandpappy dropped me off in Richfield on his way to take part in a workshop at the U of Mn on Saturday morning. I got to play with Ethan and Owen while CP and A2P2 went for a run in St. Paul in the morning (Charlie took Angie back to the scene of the cow incident). The boys and I had a good time together. Here's some evidence:
E and O played on the steps with various community worker "boys". This photo was snapped shortly before the little stinkers silently scrambled up to the second floor while my back was turned.
Ethan got in some work time behind the cash register. Scanning the
pretend credit cards is especially fun to do. It makes a great noise.
pretend credit cards is especially fun to do. It makes a great noise.
When he got off work, Ethan made some repairs on the wood floor.
Loose nails can be dangerous!
Loose nails can be dangerous!
Owen used the "backum" to tidy up. Yes, it's a lawn mower, but if he thinks it's a vacuum cleaner, so be it! He can learn the difference when the snow is gone. In the meantime, the floor is neat and tidy.
I'm including this one just because it's cute. Notice how Ethan keeps his eye on the ball.
After getting their chores done, boys decided to go for a ride together. The other photos I took of their excursion created a less cooperative an image than this one, so we'll just pretend it was smooth going the entire time.
Daddy and Mommy came home in time for lunch. Afterward, O, A, C, and E 'nuggled together for a pre-nap story, some of which I captured on video (I'll post it later on YouTube). CP and A2P2 have developed special voices for Piggie and Elephant, which the boys appreciate. So do I!
Grandpappy finally arrived after 5:00 after a long day at the workshop. We had a yummy dinner of Chili Pie, corn, salad, and chips with salsa and guac. Thanks for a great time and great food!
The weekend continued with another great time and more great food on Sunday morning. We traveled to O-Town for brunch at the O-Town Country Club and the best omelets Tanner's golf membership can buy! Afterward, we spent some time on Jadden Lane playing with Westy and Miles. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera (found it in the car on the way home) so there is no proof any of this took place. Trust me, it did! Thanks for brunch and fun!



2 comments:
Ethan might need to talk to Auntie Annie about the check-out counter skills. She was a whiz at More 4! (no pun intended regarding your sleep buzzer, annie).
Pretty darned cute. A few things:
1. Pedro has a twin!
2. Chuck, do I get no credit for my time at the No Frills check-out counter?
Post a Comment