Here are some boy cousin photos from the weekend. We met Annie and Tanner at the Happy Chef in Mankato late Friday afternoon to steal Miles and Westy and bring them back to St. Peter for supper and some play time while Annie and Tanner went to the Mankato Marathon Expo.
My photo attempts were minimal. Between getting supper ready and on the table and two very fast little boys, I only managed a few decent pictures. We've got to get Westy to slow down!
Cowboy Miles and Rocking Horse Whisperer Weston
Miles has the look of a little elf here, don't you think?
Ethan and Owen arrived after going to the Expo with Charlie and Angie and having supper out on the town. Naturally, the boys got together for a bath, one of their favorite cousin activities.
Rub-a-dub-dub, three boys in the tub!
Annie, Tanner, Miles, and Westy spent the night at Grandpa Dave and Grandma Doreen's house. E, O, and their parents slept at our house so the boys could sleep through the early departure for the half marathon run. It also meant I could stay in bed until 7:00, which I appreciated!
While the runners ran and Miles spectated (is that a verb?), E and O kept us busy.
After breakfast, E and O and Grandpa read the paper. Serious news this morning.
Later, E and O --sporting their backpacks and carrying cell phones--waited at the
bus stop until Grandpa picked them up and drove the bus to school.
After reading several books with Grandpa and playing with a variety of
cars, trucks, and kitchen supplies, it was time for a twin brother tussle.
Sounds like a good day for the half-marathon runners in our family. They're in charge of reporting on the race on their own blogs. I'm only responsible for what happens behind the scenes!
As soon as all the boy cousins are awake from their naps, we're on our way to Charlie and Angie's house for pizza. E and O plan to give Miles and Westy a tour and have some fun playing with toys. I heard a rumor that Annie made brownies for dessert. I'd better get a salad thrown together so we can be on our way.
Next weekend the girl cousins are coming from NC. We can't wait!

2 comments:
Cuuuuuuuuuute! I love the picture of grandpappy driving the bus...looks like a busy and fun morning :)
xoxoxo
Fabulous pictures - all of them! LOVE the one of Grandpappy and E&O reading the paper. Priceless! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment