Aren't you going to say who caused it and who fixed it? Huh? Huh?
Ruh roh....looks like grandpappy left a pen in his pocket!
I thought it was fairly obvious who caused it.
Well, yes and no. Mom told me that there were too many pens lying around the house, so I assumed that she meant I should keep them out of sight. So I did. It wasn't my fault. It was George Bush's fault.
Ruh roh! Hope you like blue streaks and polkadots on your clothes :-0
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aren't you going to say who caused it and who fixed it? Huh? Huh?
Ruh roh....looks like grandpappy left a pen in his pocket!
I thought it was fairly obvious who caused it.
Well, yes and no. Mom told me that there were too many pens lying around the house, so I assumed that she meant I should keep them out of sight. So I did. It wasn't my fault. It was George Bush's fault.
Ruh roh! Hope you like blue streaks and polkadots on your clothes :-0
Post a Comment