No reason for this entry other than to add photos of all the reindeer from Christmastime. When I have my blog printed into a book at the end of 2012, I want to be sure these antler shots are included, which they won't be unless I put them into a regular posting. So here are the most famous reindeer of all...
Minnesota weather, as usual, is predictably unpredictable. There is more snow on the ground today than there was over Christmas, so these dear little deer might want to rustle up a sleigh to help Ralph (the resident Easter Bunny) deliver eggs and Easter candy next weekend. Hannah and Vivi, bring your winter coats and boots!





3 comments:
Cute! Who's providing cotton tails for the kiddies next weekend?!
Cottonnelle! :-)
Love these pics. The snowy country road shot is great too, as are the hilarious pics of the cousins on the background page!
Beautiful snow scene on the header.
Is it a local shot? The lights in the background look like the auroras.
A very happy, snowy Easter to all!
Post a Comment