Thursday, June 13, 2013

Scooting Around: Cousins, Part 3

Uncle Tanner earned Mr. Popular status when he gave cousins and aunties scooter rides on the North playground. The scooter belongs to Grandpa Dave, so if there is any police involvement for illegal activity regarding giving minors scooter rides, I know nothing and I saw nothing. I wasn't even there. 

Ducklings, following Uncle Charlie to the playground.

Hannah, getting helmeted for her ride.

Easy Rider Ethan

 Westy is ready to roll.

 "Hey, where are you going with my kid?"

O-Dawg, revving up.

Miles, with something growing out of his helmet.

Spectator box.

Biker Chick #1

Biker Chick #2. Hey! Watch the hands!

 Thanks, Uncle Tanner!

3 comments:

lljone said...

Cute pics! That looks like fun!

auntie annie said...

We love illegal activity! Too bad you didn't get any shots of the kids smoking behind the jungle gym.

espd said...

No kidding he's Mr. Popular! What a great time for short (and not so short) thrillseekers!