Friday, October 18, 2013

CousinFest 2013, part 3 (The Games Continue)

Various games played with balls were on the CousinFest schedule over the weekend. Here are a few highlights.

Annie always manages to capture Elisabeth in a glamor shot. This time, she caught her sister in her specialty sport, Beach Ball Inflating. By the way, I thought "glamor" should be spelled "glamour", but the spell-checker disagreed.


Enough has been said about the next photo already, so I won't embarrass TJG by mentioning anything more about his sculpted buns. Wait--maybe his pants have special padding?
 

Westy, the youngest Packer fan in the family, is looking concerned about what's about to come his way.


And here it comes...


Fortunately for Westy, Owen is much gentler with his little cousin than he is when playing football with bigger kids.


Now it's time for some other cousins to lay down the bases for a game of baseball. Good thing the front yard field is adaptable.


Hannah is up to bat. After this, I think the two sports mingled. I'm not sure of the outcome-- I was in the house away from the action.


Last, but certainly not least, is this sweet shot of Vivi. Don't think for a minute that she was sitting on the sidelines during the sports events. Not at all.  In Charlie's Vimeo video below, you'll see a pink streak go by. That's Vivi, going out for a pass. Or maybe running over to Mary and Darrel's, I'm not sure, but then she's back in the game.





Time to stop for now. There will be more tomorrow!

2 comments:

apg said...

Love it! Especially the glamor shot :-)

espd said...

Hey!!!