Dad/Larry's
tremor makes it hard for him to do twisty wiring tasks and my general
lack of ability at any task that requires following directions meant we
needed a willing amateur electrician with an hour to spare on a Sunday
afternoon before going to Gustie basketball camp. Hmmm... sound like
anyone we know?? Fortunately, Angie-- or Handy Mandy, as Charlie calls
her-- fit the criteria.
Angie
did the labor while Larry/Dad/Gpappy reminded her about "lefty loose-y"
and "righty tight-y" with the wires and wire caps. I have to admit that
the language got a little rough with some talk of strippers and nuts
and such, but Larry/Dad/Gpappy covered his ears when necessary.
Here's Angie, scaling to new heights to twist the electrical wires.
There's always room for reflection, no matter what the job may be.
Thank you, Angie! We appreciate your skills and your time. Let there be light!





4 comments:
Looks good! Now let her go so she can install a ceiling fan at our house! I don't dare try - something would break (likely me).
I regret that I never taught my 3 bears about how to do such things. Angie is very skillful and I was happy to kibbutz. Charlie, "Paco's School of How to Do Odd Jobs" is open whenever you need advice!
Nice team work! Looks good :)
It looks great! Your new kitchen is fantastic!
Post a Comment