Sunday, October 19, 2014

I love October

I'm happy to report that my iPhone is in improved health. Everything is back in working order except for the FaceTime camera . That means I can't accidentally take a picture of myself anymore. This is a good thing.

Don and Janet drove down from Forest Lake on Saturday morning to spend the day. After a reasonably good lunch at River Rock, Don and Dad/Larry/Gpappy went to the Gustie game while Janet and I roamed downtown St. Peter. CP, APP, E, and O stopped over after the football game, and then went on their way to help Aunchie mentally prepare for today's half marathon in Mankato. Don and Janet had supper with us, and a good time seemed to be had by all!

Speaking of all having a good time, the Grimmius-Dellon adventure in NC looks likes lots of fun based on the pictures. Of course, the pictures don't come with sound, which may tell a louder story. Ha ha!

Here are some favorite shots from the weekend, mostly stolen from sources other than my phone camera. The NC photos are from AG and ESPD.

Littlest cousins are ready for some UNC football.


And so are the biggest cousins...


Go Tarheels! The team that eats the most cotton candy wins!


Cousin Linda and Auntie Annie


Cousin Vivi, Cousin Miles, Cousin Linda, and Cousin Hannah


Red-lipped Johnny football player (don't tell anyone it's really Ethan!)


Just how long IS a half-marathon, anyway??


These nice boys gave high/low-fives to runners along the course while waiting to cheer for their mommy and her friend, Jen. Thanks for the photo, CP.


This was a perfect fall weather weekend. October is a glorious month, without a doubt.

2 comments:

lljone said...

We had a great afternoon at Pullen Park in Raleigh! It was wonderful to see everyone! I wish all the Pottses could have joined us!

espd said...

Love you, Gma Jill!