Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fun in October

The four MN cousins had some fun together on Friday, which was a no-school day. Ethan and Owen had appointments at a clinic to get their flu shots (ouch!) before we met at Sibley Park, so Gpappy and I took Westy and Miles to Pet Expo, where Miles got his animal fix for the week.


Westy loved holding a young bunny.


 Miles was intrigued by the friendly ferrets, so intrigued that he watched 
a Pet Expo employee clean out the ferret cages, poop and all.


Our rendezvous at Sibley Park included some pet love, too. Owen, who has been reticent to feed the animals, found his courage when this pot belly pig begged for a treat. 




The same pot belly critter enticed Ethan to give out a few handfuls, too.



The day was sunny and chilly, and seemed just right for a fun game of tag, the longest one on record as far as I know!




Eventually we had to go our separate ways, but not before a goofy picture with the fake horses. 



This picture actually came before the goofy one. I can't decide if I like their silly faces or their smiley faces better! They're cute either way.



Earlier in the week, our neighbors Mark and Christine put out their cool and scary Halloween decorations. O and E got in on the ghost act.



Miles and Westy did the same on Friday. Hard to resist making ghost faces!



We had a great FaceTime conversation with Vivi and Hannah this afternoon. I'll get some pictures from Elisabeth or Evan soon. Hint hint.

No comments: