This is a reminder to myself to organize photos from the May Cousin Weekend to put together into a Snapfish or Shutterfly photo album. I love having the pics to look at on my computer, iPad, and/or phone, but I like them even better when I can page through printed photos. So I'll get to that some time this week!
In the meantime, the usual wild and dizzy weekend of cousin confusion was here and gone before I knew it, so I'll need a blog entry or two to prove it.
Why not start with the couch collection? Thanks to Janet, the kiddos had facial attire for our requisite photo session. We had a lot of fun and LOTS of laughs!
The cousin group shots were easier than ever this time. I guess if you're concentrating on keeping a piece of cardboard balanced on the outside of your nose, there's no time to complain.
The big kids were quite well behaved, too.
Even Ira wanted in on the act.
Dad/Larry/Gpappy and I tried on several before picking our personal faves.
Mine is in honor of Owen, for obvious reasons.
Evan, since you weren't here and because I didn't think about sending home some cards for you to choose from for your own mug shot, I improvised. You already have great facial hair and nice teeth, so this is the best I could do with a pic from a google search and a lame app. Techno-Aunchie would've done a lot better. We missed you!
Tune in later...tomorrow, probably... for a few more moments from May Cousin Weekend.








No comments:
Post a Comment