Happy Birthday Gpa/Gpappy/Dad/Larry!
The party continues...
This looks like a Gustavus ID card photo from (quite) a few years back. You probably still have the sweater. Lots of love on your birthday and every day!
Notes about the VW from Larry on GroupMe:
That was my project through the spring and early summer of 1971, taking breaks while writing my thesis. I cleaned up all the rust, repaired holes in the floorboards, filled holes with fiberglass/epoxy, and sanded and sanded and sanded. My friend Jim Dietz and I did the paint job...old color was black. New color Baia Red. 1964 bug.
ESPD:
Awesome pic! ;) Hannah identified Grandpappy immediately, even without zooming in on the photo. Vivi is giggling about Grandpa's Mickey Mouse T shirt.
Charlie:
That's the one under the troll in Seattle!
Annie:
-----------
I have to add this picture, too, for posterity. It appeared a few days ago out of L/D/Gpappy's files. Going back even further in time...Notes about the VW from Larry on GroupMe:
That was my project through the spring and early summer of 1971, taking breaks while writing my thesis. I cleaned up all the rust, repaired holes in the floorboards, filled holes with fiberglass/epoxy, and sanded and sanded and sanded. My friend Jim Dietz and I did the paint job...old color was black. New color Baia Red. 1964 bug.
ESPD:
Awesome pic! ;) Hannah identified Grandpappy immediately, even without zooming in on the photo. Vivi is giggling about Grandpa's Mickey Mouse T shirt.
Charlie:
That's the one under the troll in Seattle!
MJ commented on the Mickey shirt right away, too. Ha!




2 comments:
Happy birthday, Cuz! Love the VW picture!
LOL, that's my favorite sweater! Hooray for 71!!!
Post a Comment