Thanksgiving was quiet at our house this year. Charlie, Angie and family were in Northfield, running the Northfield Turkey Trot and having Thankgiving dinner with the Dahl family. Elisabeth, Evan, and the chicas spent the weekend in Baltimore with Grandmarge and also visited Grandpa Lee. The Grimmius group had fun with baby Jonathan, his mommy and daddy, and Grandma Doreen. So we had a traditional Turkey Day dinner of burgers on the grill. Pretty good, too!
On Friday, the families of the four boy cousins came to play, to eat, and to celebrate the birthdays of Angie and Miles. The scrumptious S'mores Dessert, made by Annie, was devoured by all.
Owen helped by serving dessert to the birthday boy and girl.
And then he photo-bombed their official birthday portrait. Cute!
Earlier in the day there had been a big basketball tournament out in the driveway. I didn't learn about it until two days later when I saw this sign taped to the garage door. The garage door was up whenever I was outside, so it was a big surprise to find that I'd missed such an exciting event. I'm pretty sure the Huskies were victorious.



1 comment:
Cute pictures. It looks like a great time was had by all!
Post a Comment