Time to relax!
During a commercial break in one of the best suspense shows on television--Criminal Minds--my ears perked up when I heard a reporter say that today is National Relaxation Day. Imagine, an entire day dedicated to relaxing! The reporter's information begged the question, why in the hell did I go to work today if the entire nation was invited to relax?? I want advance notice next year!
I dug back into some photo files to find evidence of non-sanctioned relaxation days at the local level. It only took about three minutes to locate these fine examples. Next August 15, let's officially celebrate.

5 comments:
I feel sleepy just looking at these photos!
What a bunch of sluggos! Apparently it's not too difficult to find one or more people napping at any given time in St.Peter!
:)
Even the bunnies come in from outside to take a snooze in the sun room. Slumberland must have treated the couches with carrot juice.
What a great family photo album...napping! I love it!
We sure are a nappy family!
How come there aren't any shots of YOU snoozing??
Hmmmmm....
xoxoxo
Post a Comment