Thursday, October 18, 2007

Proof that I exist

I'm adding one more photo to the collection from last weekend. After reading the previous blog entry, Annie commented to me via email that I didn't include a picture of myself with Hannah. Gee, how could I have overlooked that??? Ha ha. To ensure that little Hannah knows that one of her grandmas lives in Minnesota, here is proof. You can see we are in O-Town, wishing the weekend were beginning instead of ending. Isn’t Elisabeth an adorable mom? Isn’t Larry a smitten grandpa? Doesn’t Hannah look like a baby who knows the purpose of a camera? Don’t I look like a woman with a mission—to kidnap a baby and teach her to understand Minnesotan? End of story.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah is lucky to have such loving grandparents. We miss you!

Charlie Potts said...

Okay, which Beatle does dad look like?

Ringo? George?

:)