Game nearly over
I'm disheartened by the lack of enthusiasm and participation in the "What is it?" game. Dad wants to identify the last object, as if it's fair for him to do so, since he has the advantage of looking around the house for the object in question. Annie, you're back in. I'm going to post the final contest picture later today. That will be the end. El fin. It will be over, Grover. And don't think I'm not going to remember this when one of you has a contest on your blog. I can ignore your attempts to provide some interactive fun just as easily as you can ignore mine. You betcha I can.
6 comments:
No mom, NO! Keep playing the game!!! I'm still milling over mystery item #3. It looks familiar...give us a chance.
Are you milling or mulling? Whichever it is, I'll give everyone until 10:00 this evening. Then, it's the last picture...
Without being able to see the photo (something is wrong w/the blog at the moment), I'm going to guess that it's a close-up of Paco's new grill... and I don't mean the kind on which you cook.
:-)
Not a grill...cooking or otherwise....
I've enjoyed the game even though I don't guess very often. I have a bad eye for that kind of thing. I don't notice detail.
Teresa,
I can almost guarantee you wouldn't have looked directly at this object. The next item will be a better opportunity to be a winner!
Post a Comment