Friday, November 23, 2007

Hannah's new cousin is here!

This afternoon at 1:58, sweet little Miles Jay Grimmius became a resident of Owatonna, MN, and a member of the Grimmius and Potts families. Miles weighs 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and is 21 inches long. He has his Uncle Will's wavy blonde hair, and his daddy's chin dimple. Since his physical characteristics favor the Grimmius side of the family, we're confident his personality will mimic his mommy's, which means it's payback time! Only kidding. It was a thrill for us to see and hold Miles just a few hours after he was born. The little guy stuck out his tongue, licked his lips, cried "WAAAH!", and managed to open both of his eyes at the same time to see what life looks like outside the womb. Grandpa Dave, Grandma Doreen, and Uncle Will met Miles this afternoon, too. Everyone is in awe of Lil' G/Miles, and grateful to Tanner and Annie for letting each of us hold him several times.
Mommy Annie cuddling Baby Miles
Uncle Willy G is a naturalThere's fluffy blonde hair under the baby hat!Miles and Grandma Doreen
Grandpa Larry takes a look
Grandpa Dave likes what he sees
Grandma Jill checks Miles' tonsils
Mom, Dad, and Baby Boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Power genetics at its finest!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful and everybody looks thrilled! Congratulations to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to drool on my cute little cousin!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I've got a grandma who BlOGS?! That is so cool. I'm glad I was born into such a hip family!

I love you grandma. Thanks for all of the warm snuggles this weekend. Uh oh...gotta go. I think I just blogged in my diaper...