To and fro (or, the working man's jacket gets a workout)
We woke up at the crack of dawn to the sound of our neighbor Darrel, or maybe it was his other brother Darrel, running the snowblower at top speed right outside our bedroom window. It wasn't malicious intent, but it WAS a reminder of winter. Dad/Larry/Grandpa/Paco went back to sleep, perchance to dream about using his snowblower later in the morning. Here he is, blowing to and fro, or fro and to--I'm not sure which is "to" and which is "fro". Now that I think about it, those words sound like hairstyles. Thanks for the driveway clean-up, Larry.
5 comments:
All I've heard for the past 24 hours is the sweet sound of snow being blown. However, the sound coming from our driveway is much different. It sounds like me cussing at the fact that I don't have a snowblower. It's on my x-mas list!
- Tanner
But can you get a snowblower for $27.50??
No, but you might be able to get a working man's jacket for that very reasonable price!
I think it was even cheaper than that!
I think it was only $15 at Home Depot on a big close-out sale.
Post a Comment