New dirt
Here's a shot of the wall again, this time with **new dirt in the lower planter.Today the landscape guys dug a trench from the patio-corner drainpipe, under the sidewalk, and through the (former) hosta bed to lay a flexible tube to drain water away so that part of the upper yard won't erode. I got a mild earful of how hard it was to dig the trench because of the dense Linden tree root system. Not sure what the "guys" plan to do yet, but there is more to be done, and of course it's the putzy stuff.Added photo bonus: If you look closely, you'll see Darrel in the recliner on his porch.
**Is there such a thing as "new dirt"? Isn't dirt mostly old? I think so.
Charlie and Angie, I hope you're having a good trip so far. Have fun in NC!
2 comments:
Sweet wall, Ma!
You can see Mary in the picture, too, by the way.
It's fun to see the progress on your wall. I love your backyard. If you need plants next spring, I know somebody who might have some! Or maybe we could go shopping together and buy some new stuff!
Where's the other brother Darryl?
Post a Comment