Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Miles & Angie!

Miles is officially ONE year old, as of 1:58 CST this afternoon. Annie and Tanner hosted a most wonderful birthday celebration for Miles, attended by the Grandparents Grimmius, Uncle Will, Aunt-in-Training Anne, Great-Aunt Donna, Uncle Charlie, Miles' birthday buddy Auntie Aunchie, Grandpa Larry/Paco, and yours truly. Speaking of taking pictures (Were we?) my camera temporarily disappeared into one of Miles' gift bags. Annie happened upon it, but it wouldn't work properly. Technology has a way of showing its inconvenient side on occasion, so the only way I could take pictures was to look through the viewfinder at a completely black field, point the camera in the general direction of the action, and press the button. After a few miserably misplaced aims, I gave up. These are the only two reasonably viewable photos. : o ( I realized too late if I would restore the settings, the camera would behave again. Fortunately, several other shutterbugs who knew how to operate their respective cameras captured the highlights of the day!

Tanner, warming up some matches to light birthday candles for Aunchie and Miles
Miles and Aunchie, ready to blow out the real candles


Pretend cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I know you all had a wonderful time.
Linda