Monday, February 16, 2009

If you give a toddler a bagel

I haven't written anything about our brief trip to NC a few weeks ago, for which I apologize. It may be enough to say "a good time was had by all." At least Dad/Larry/Paco/Grandpappy and I would say so. Hannah calls us Gampa and Namma, with an "ah" sound for the "a's". What a delight to wake up in the morning to a little voice calling "Gampa! Namma!" from the bottom of the stairs in a sing-song voice. We should've recorded it for our morning wake-up call at home. Here's a video of sweet Hannah when we went out one day for a bagel lunch. Unfortunately, I didn't get the best scene recorded. When a patron's cell phone rang, Hannah picked up a piece of bagel, held it up to her ear, and said her distinctive, "Hi-yoh!"--more than once. She's a character and we love her like crazy, so it really isn't fair that we make her perform like this. : o ( But it's cute.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gampa and Namma - thanks for all the fun we had together! Mommy thinks I should learn some table manners. :-0 I miss you!