Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who likes to make mouth noises? I do!

For anyone who's been keeping track, I'm not writing much lately. Not that I don't have a lot to write about; but, I'd rather not be found by a Google search and have certain people know what's on my mind right now. I'd have to use strong words that aren't meant for family blog viewing and I'd incriminate myself. What would Hannah and Miles think? I don't want to be a negative role model for innocent children, after all.

Speaking of innocent children, this one visited us yesterday. He's got quite a mouth-noise repertoire, and this particular is amplified to an astonishing level of realism when made on the surface of a leather ottoman or couch. Unfortunately, we were all laughing too hard to capture the sound upgrade on video. I barely caught this little bit. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure, that's your mouth, Milford! :-0 Hee hee hee!