Sunday, March 15, 2009

Long time no blog

I haven't been writing lately because it would be crabby and whiny stuff, and lord knows my family can't take much more of it. The good parts of the past week include: a video of Hannah calling to "the people" from a balcony in Puerto Rico (Hannah, it reminded me of Eva Peron, singing to her people not to cry for her), a visit with Miley, and a trip to Richfield to deliver a dryer and participate in the assembly of a crib. I can't share the video of Hannah, as she is slightly under-dressed, but here are visual mementos of the other two highlights of the week.

Miles, who can read upside down or right side up

Larry and Angie, during Crib Assembly 101. I won't elaborate on the
nuts and screws comments that were flying back and forth.Charlie, Angie, and the Twin Flatties...Caballo and Lion

No comments: