Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The robins are here

I borrowed this picture from flickr.com after several in-vain attempts to photograph a similarly chubby robin that came and went on the patio this morning. She (presumably a girl robin) was hopping around looking puffy and happy, a smile on her beak, not grumpy like the birdie above. I'll give you one guess as to which cute expanding daughter-in-law the happy robin reminded me of immediately. I'm going to keep my eyes open for nest construction, and hope that this bird has identical baby birdies in the near future as we await the tiny chirps and cries of two identical human babies.

2 comments:

Charlie Potts said...

Robin Hughes, Robin Williams... which other Robins showed up on the patio this morning?

Oh, you meant the BIRD...

Angie said...

I feel like that robin looks - at least the largeness not so much the grumpy face.