Friday, June 19, 2009

Tough choice

It's late and I have to make a decision about whether to write a blog entry tonight or not. The bigger decision is whether to upload a cute picture of Miles or to write what could be a long and (thankfully) pictureless story about my experience at the local Holiday gas station last night.

I've made my decision, but here's a synopsis of what you are missing:

A short, close-to-elderly lady who likes chocolate but can't eat an entire candy bar because she has bowel problems shares this personal issue with me while grabbing the seat of her slacks and saying BOWEL PROBLEMS at the top of her lungs, and at the same time selecting a dark chocolate Milky Way bar to tempt fate. I know all about what her doctor has told her, that her husband ate the piece of chocolate she'd been saving for when her BOWEL PROBLEMS improved, and more that you don't want to know.

Do you see why I chose a cute picture of Miles instead? Here he is, having a snack at our house this afternoon after a restful nap. Later he went to Grandpa Dave/Grandma Doreen's house to spend the night, and to play with Putter. He's a happy boy who likes akaplsauce and cakoos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear of this problem almost on a daily basis. Remember where I work!!!

Anonymous said...

That was me, Jill! I messed up and showed up as anonymous! Mary Jo And it still does!

Teresa Saum said...

Regis will be amazed that I didn't run into this woman because I seem to attract 'em? Did I ever tell you about the hooker at the Wawa in Philadelphia?