Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday in St. Peter

Here's a follow-up to yesterday's entry...

Annie decided to take some artsy photos today.
Here's Charlie, looking pensive.

Angie appears carefree and relaxed in a yoga pose,
while Owen enjoys his thumb and toes.


Ethan is contemplating the meaning of life;

Owen is contemplating how to get his hands on a bottle.

These aren't artsy, but they ARE fun and cozy.


Gpappy loves that the little boys are beginning to eat finger food.
It's easier for them to "share".
Thanks for coming to visit, everyone.

4 comments:

apg said...

It's not hard to take artistic shots when you've got such cute photographees. Except Chuck...I happened to snap that photo just before he flipped up his middle finger. Ugh. He should be grounded.

Thanks for the fun visit! We'll be back again soon, so get ready.

espd said...

Seems likely to me that there was more fartsy than artsy going on.
:-)

espd said...

I just noticed all the drool marks on Aunchie's arm. ha ha ha!!!

Mary O said...

And a fun time was had by all!! I'd like to be a little mouse in the corner sometimes...enjoy.