Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I promised a picture of Miles for Hannah

Larry/Dad/Grandpappy and I traveled to Otown today to be babysitters for Weston while Annie went to a holiday lunch/fiesta with her co-workers. Weston was a willing photography subject, but Miles wasn't (since when?!) until Annie suggested he let me take a picture of him for Hannah. The first picture is for you, Hannah! The others are a bonus for everyone else.

"Hi Hannah! Rosie and I are waiting 
for you and Ira to come to Minnesota!"

Weston reacts to the news that he'll be 
seeing all of his cousins in about a week!

Grandpappy and Miles relaxing together


Cheesy Miles, Rosie, Tanner, and Weston

 Weston snuggling with Grandma Jill

Annie, Miles, and Rosie

Annie & Weston

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Dear Miles, Rosie, and Weston - Vivian, Ira and I can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK! :-) Thanks for the cute photo, Miles!

Teresa Saum said...

Oh, look at Weston! He's a little person already! So cute and smiley! Miles, you and your brother are the cutest things ever. Can't wait to see pictures of all the little bambinos at Grandma and Grandpas house!