Saturday, December 18, 2010

Panama City

I spoke too soon about Ira's cousins. I promise you'll see pictures of them in the next blog about our trip.  These additional shots of Panama City are first. It bears repeating that the modern buildings, which seemed to come up out of the water, were a visual contrast to the green jungle and brown water we'd seen on the ride through the Panama Canal. These photos look better when bigger, so if your computer allows you to click to enlarge blog photos, take a look.

Magical floating city--or so it seemed--

Still floating

Two shots of Panama City and causeway

3 comments:

Teresa Saum said...

Eerie the way they seem to rise out of the water. Beautiful pictures, though, Jill. I have enjoyed reading about your trip!

lljone said...

Beautiful photos! I'm enjoying your Caribbean travelogue!

espd said...

Gorgeous shots! Ira looks forward to hearing about his cousins. They're not on email, so he doesn't hear from them very often. :-)