If I were a more frequent blog writer, I wouldn't need to resort to the passage of time for my titles quite so often. Of course, if I were a more frequent blog writer, I'd need daily inspiration of the type others would be interested reading. Not likely to happen.
This weekend, the Boys from Otown came to visit. Miles and Westy brought their parents on Friday evening and left this morning. We played and ate and read. We skyped with the NC cousins yesterday, and we invited the Richfield cousins to skype today, but they had a full schedule of traveling and playing, so it didn't work out. :o(
PS-- It DID work out after all! We had a Skype session with C, A, E, & O later in the afternoon. Lots of waving and smiling and cuteness going on at the Oliver Avenue Estate. And Ethan and Owen were adorable, too!
PS-- It DID work out after all! We had a Skype session with C, A, E, & O later in the afternoon. Lots of waving and smiling and cuteness going on at the Oliver Avenue Estate. And Ethan and Owen were adorable, too!
Westy is like Viv in his complete attention toward his older sibling. Miles, like Hannah, is great entertainment. We had a good time and here are pictures to prove it.
Grandpappy and Miles surfing the freezer for something cold...
Grandpappy, admiring Weston...
Miles, striking a pose...
Weston likes to have his picture taken.
A little bit nudey...
Oh oh! Weston is using Rosie as a drool rag. Does Miles know?
Boys having fun together in the sun room...
Miles loves his little brother.
More brotherly love
Miles reflects on the weekend, deciding a good time was had by all.
2 comments:
Thanks Grandma Jill! We had a great time. As always, we wish it had lasted longer...
Love you.
xoxoxo
p.s. Nice title -- I swear I hadn't read it before our discussion about blog titles!!
Great photos, Gma Jill! I particularly like the one of the boys in the sunroom. Westy looks like he's ready to launch!
Post a Comment