Actually, I remember this well. It was at the Shipherd Circle house, near the Shipherd Shephard dog. Sweet baby Annie was busy fetching me a fresh cup of coffee while you ruffians were disputing ownership of something or other.
Annie thinks she was "napping or reading quietly, like a good child"??? Annie was probably running pants-less down the street with her hair on fire, screaming for Sharon Radd.
This pic is clearly evidence that Elisabeth has always been the bully among the Potts kids...
6 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha! I think a similar shot was taken during ESPD's visit to MN last August.
Notice the innocent younger sis is nowhere to be found. Probably napping or reading quietly, like a good child.
Actually, I remember this well. It was at the Shipherd Circle house, near the Shipherd Shephard dog. Sweet baby Annie was busy fetching me a fresh cup of coffee while you ruffians were disputing ownership of something or other.
If only I'd caught him stealing the Samoas...
Thanks for the b-day wishes!
Annie thinks she was "napping or reading quietly, like a good child"??? Annie was probably running pants-less down the street with her hair on fire, screaming for Sharon Radd.
This pic is clearly evidence that Elisabeth has always been the bully among the Potts kids...
Oh god Sharon Radd. There is name that brings back terrible memories.
CP, nice try. There's no way my hair could have been on fire, what with the helmet and all. Running pants-less down the street though? Perhaps.
Post a Comment