Sunday, April 7, 2013

Artes in Otown

I'm getting close to the end of Easter weekend posts. I think there will be one more after this, although every time I look at the 250+ photos from the weekend, I find more that are blogworthy!

Last Tuesday, we loaded Viv, Hannah, and Elisabeth into the car and went to Owatonna for playtime, lunch, and more playtime. It was a big day for artes, with the kiddos painting sun catchers and making handprints for the cousin handprint album started a few years ago. When that's all done--E and O need to add their prints--I'll post a picture of it. Six handprints still fit on one page, but all those little hands are growing.

Miles, painting a sun catcher


Hannah, concentrating on color combinations


Vivi, the enthusiastic finger-painter


Hannah, helping Westy load up on paint for his handprint


I leave this up to you to decide what Westy is thinking!
 

                                 Four handprints done, two to go!


It was a fun day. Thanks, Annie, for providing supplies for the actividades de artes, and the yummy lunch!

1 comment:

espd said...

Muy divertido! And muy yummy lunch. Miss you all mucho.