Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday Party!: Cousins, Part 2


The day Hannah, Vivian, and their parents arrived was Hannah’s last day of kindergarten. She says she’s feeling like a first grader now. Her 6th birthday was on June 2, and since we couldn’t be there to celebrate, we had a party here. Big surprise that everyone ages 6 and under LOVES DQ ice cream cake, so that’s what we had. Everyone over 6 likes it, too.

Evan was the official Cutter of the Cake.
 

There were candles, of course.

 Yummy!

                                                           I like it, too!



 Cold and chocolate-y!

 
                                                I love the Oreos!
  



 Hurray for DQ!

 
                            
The Birthday Girl agreed that it tasted great.

 And of course there were presents. PJ's, a word game, a sprinkler ball... 
lots of fun to be had by this 6-year-old!



2 comments:

apg said...

I'm still trying to understand Evan's strategy for cutting the cake....

Mom/Gma Jill said...

That's all you have to say, Annie? Ha ha!