Monday, November 17, 2014

Best photo of the weekend

I admit I wasn't on top of things this weekend, especially on Saturday when there were numerous photo ops involving clever and cute little kids. You'll just have to believe me, since I don't have the pictures to prove it.

We were entertained by the four MN cousins on Saturday in person (they arrived in pairs), and by the two NC cousins on Sunday via Skype. For those of you who've attended Christmas in Christ Chapel, I will share that Hannah demonstrated her musical talents by playing a herald trumpet that would be a funky addition to the "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful" prelude. It's green and made of plastic. I'll leave the sound it makes to your imagination.

Thanks to Annie, there is one perfect photo from the weekend, and it most definitely takes the prize. Gpappy told me he and Westy were sharing a moment that involved the Fisher-Price barn and some little tractors. You know how amusing THAT can be! I love it.





1 comment:

lljone said...

A really precious picture! I love it!