Holiday
Whirly-gigs
These pretty origami whirly-gig pinwheels were made in TX by a friendly person who sells her paper ephemera on Etsy.com. She and I have had twenty or so back-and-forth comments to each other since I ordered the pinwheels due to the order being sent to someone else by mistake. It's a long and not very interesting story to tell, but if I'd known ahead about how long it would take for the unintended recipient to send them to me, I'd have registered for a class and become an Origami Master myself!
Wire
Thing-a-ma-jigs
Ah, so THIS is what a thing-a-ma-jig looks like! These were made by a thing-a-ma-jig professional in Rolla, MO.
I had the pro send me some little ones, too -- known in Spanish as thing-a-ma-jigitos -- to assemble into dangly-jigs, but they are much too "-ito" to use, dang it.
This might be all that will go on the Let It Go with Gizmos, Gadgets, and Thing-a-ma-jigs HGE tree. Any more stuff and my eyes might cross!
Here are a couple of shots of the craziness
This might be all that will go on the Let It Go with Gizmos, Gadgets, and Thing-a-ma-jigs HGE tree. Any more stuff and my eyes might cross!




3 comments:
The tree looks chaotic - perfect for all 6 little do-jiggies that will be busy with their thing-a-ma-jigs and whatcha-ma-call-its at grandma's house in less than two weeks!
Pretty patterns on the pinwheels and thing-a-ma-jigs. Looks like you're going to have fun with this creative theme!
Awesome!!! Can't wait to see them live :)
Post a Comment