For the past few years, our scrawny Christmas tree has enjoyed decorations chosen to match the theme of the adult HGE. The decorations have been for the little kiddos, though -- paper farm animals and colorful superhero logos are some examples. The kiddos get one of each ornament to take home to play with, to squirrel away for the next year to put on their own trees, or to dispose of on reycling day.
This year's theme of "Let It Go with Gizmos, Gadgets, and Thing-a-ma-jigs" has required my brain to go in a different direction. Here's what I've put on the tree as of today:
Triangular Swatchscollops
(These are actually packing material from an online purchase
I made. Not the usual Styrofoam peanuts. Fun ornaments!)
Gizmo Gears
(I bought these paper ornaments because they seem to fit the
merged HGE 2014 theme. They look like gears AND like snowflakes,
making them a frozen, non-gassy sub-theme of "Let It Go!")
Thing-a-ma-bobs
(Not to be confused with Thing-a-ma-jigs or What-cha-ma-callits.
Hardware stores are a terrific source of potential ornaments.)
Hardware stores are a terrific source of potential ornaments.)



1 comment:
Love the creativity! Can't wait to celebrate :)
Post a Comment