Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunday snippets

It's a good weekend when we get to see some of the cousins in person or via Skype or FaceTime, and it's a great weekend when all six of them appear one way or another!

E and O came over on Sunday morning with their mommy and daddy for coffee cake and to play a bit. I didn't think to take any pictures, dang it. I really wish I'd gotten a shot of Owen with his adorable new hairstyle-- he's gelin' these days! 

I stole this photo from Charlie, taken earlier in the week showing the boys eager to hunt for the St. Peter Winterfest Medallion. The medallion was hidden very close to their house, and wasn't found until the following evening. It took clues to locate it. Better luck next year, E and O!


In the afternoon, H and V checked in on Skype to show off the NC weather. Shorts and lying around in a hammock were the order of the day for those two chicas. We caught up on the Bouncing Bulldogs and Puppies, getting new vests, and recent fun with friends. The pics are screen shots. It wasn't easy capturing the elusive Vivian, as she wandered behind her mommy.


Apparently Hannah languished the day away,  reading chapter books and picture books while gently swinging in the hammock.


More screen shots. On Sunday evening, we talked with M and W on FaceTime. Miles was a big winner at the school carnival. He won a silent auction to be "Principal for a Day" at his school. We're eager to hear the inside scoop on what a principal does all day. Especially one who is 7 years old and in First Grade!


And here is Mr. Trouble, fresh from a bath and casting spells on us with his magic wand!


Thanks for the visits and screen time everyone. I know we all take technology for granted in 2015, but I'm still in awe of the magic and fun of connecting through cyberspace!