Monday, May 25, 2015

They're all artists and writers

The next best thing to having six little cousins here is talking to them on the phone, or via Skype or FaceTime. Equal to that is getting art work and writing from them. May is a good month for that for me, with Mom's Day and my birthday. Enjoy some of the cousins' latest creations.

 Mother's Day card from Hannah
 
Mother's Day card from Vivi

This is a cool piece done by Miles two weeks ago using alphabet stencils. 
He kept all the letters in alphabeticle order, too.

Birthday greeting written by Miles on behalf of his family. I'm pretty sure he has another grandma who is also the best grandma in the world, so I hope she's willing to share the title! Look carefully for Westy's signature in YELLOW. Yellow is his favorite color. Mine, too!
 
Birthday card from Hannah, front and back 

This is the inside of Hannah's card, and it requires that I  do some math. I should love measuring... I do... and it turns out O and E love measuring, too. They verified all of H's measurements.

Owen decided to play a joke on me, so he said he was iksidisdid for me to trn 67 tomowr (he made the card ahead of time--good planning!), but he's really going to have to wait for a whole year. I hope he can sustain his excitement.

This is an illustrated story by Ethan about the suimen pool and the boy who is 
kicken and slashen.  I love the artistic nature of the cool slashes of water!

 On the back, Ethan drew a picture of my hosw and his hosw. 
I'm so glad we live in a duplex. It means I can see him more often!

Here's Ethan's sweet birthday card. 
I'm looking forward to the fuchr as much as he is.

There is nothing in the world like kid-written stories 
and birthday greetings, right?!

1 comment:

espd said...

Priceless! Love you :)