Friday, June 12, 2015

Hannah comes in third!

Winter weather conditions played a part in the late finish for Hannah and her school friends, who had snow and ice days to make up before getting their start on summer vacation. Second grade is a memory for Hannah, who is moving up to third grade in the fall. Way to go, H!! V is obviously delighted for her sister's accomplishment.

P.S.
I worked on a pun to use as an alternate title for this post, but I couldn't decide between these two. I've included my reasoning for each one, in case I forget when I read this again a year from now.

1. The first shall be last: "First" refers to Hannah as oldest cousin; "third" refers to her finishing last among the cousins who go to school.

2. The second shall be third: "Second" refers to Hannah being in second grade, and "third" that she's going to be in third grade.


1 comment:

lljone said...

I like option #1. Best wishes to all for a summer full of fun!