Sunday, August 23, 2015

What to do when it rains, Cousins part 5

On Tuesday, we were down to four remaining cousins. It poured rain all day, making any attempt to swim or play in various parks impossible. Running through the sprinkler seemed redundant. So the cousins, available parents, and Gpappy went to the Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota. It was the first trip there for these cousins, but Miles and Westy visited a few weeks ago, giving it a thumbs-up.

Farmer Ethan has a good crop this year.

Looks like Vivi is cooking a big batch of soup for supper 
with produce from Ethan's garden.

Because I wasn't at the museum, I'm not sure what's happening here, but it looks fascinating. I think Hannah and Owen are getting ready to climb into the Tree of Forts.

The Kasota stone quarry is a popular place, but it appears the owners are in violation of child labor laws.





It wasn't all work and no play for the cousins. 
Looks like there was a hoe-down at the farm!

I think the chickens got loose.


What a fun place to go on a rainy day!

No comments: