The cousins will be together next weekend, which means new adorable pictures of all six of them together, and in various combinations. For now, I'm stealing photos from the parents of those cuties. This is one of those times that social media comes in very handy. Click, copy and save!
Vivian befriends a worm.
Hannah's piano recital gone wild!
Angie, with a bunch of dudes.
The boy with one front tooth--we're watching and waiting for it to come in, Owen!
This boy has both of his top front teeth.
The big news in the Grimmius family is a new baby, born to
Anne Marie Grimmius... the OTHER Anne Marie Grimmius... and Uncle Will.
A new boy cousin, Jonathan David Grimmius!
Uncle Tanner got a turn...
...and so did Auntie Annie!
Here's a picture I DID take. It cracks me up. It was taped to the door of the blue bedroom to keep out intruders. You'd better "beatit" if you don't want the cops to show up. I'll keep my eye out for other warning signs when the cousins are here.







1 comment:
Cute pictures! Tell Hannah I'm sorry I couldn't come to her recital. I'm sure she played well.
Post a Comment